Where do I go if I want to obtain an declaration of non-infringement?

An action for a declaration of non-infringement must be brought in the Central Division, but if a corresponding infringement action is commenced (ie in a Local or Regional Division) within three months, the Central Division must stay the declaration for non-infringement action.

Click here to return to the UPC homepage

Find the right person

Find the office that suits you

Click here to view our offices