What if I want to bring an action for revocation first in the UPC?

If action for revocation is brought before a corresponding action for infringement, the revocation action must be brought in the Central Division. A corresponding action for infringement may then be brought either (1) in the Central Division, or (2) in a Local or Regional division as indicated above.

Click here to return to the UPC homepage

Find the right person

Find the office that suits you

Click here to view our offices